Wednesday, March 4, 2009

He's Here!

After months of anxious waiting, our little boy has arrived. And Patrick and I are totally in love with him.
May I present: Connor Patrick Byron.
Below are a few pictures...need I say much more?

He's obviously adorable, but also the sweetest little guy ever. "They call him Mellow Yellow..." All the nurses at the hospital were smitten with him. And his hat.

Luckily, my mom is in town now, supplying me with plenty of sit-and-stare time and nap time. (Along with yummy dinners that appear like magic on the table. Nice.)
Patrick's mom will be in next week, so we're all going to be 100% spoiled by the time Connor is just a few weeks old. We are SO blessed!

1 comment:

Steff said...

I am in love with him as well. It takes me back to the days of newborns.....such fun. Enjoy it. He will be a teenager before you know it. I can't believe my baby will be in high school next year. He is beautiful and you look beautiful and Patrick looks like a handsome proud daddy. Congrats!!